Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer -Review


Title: Eclipse (Twilight Saga Book Three)
Author: Stephanie Meyer
Page Number: 629
Genre: YA
Synopsis: As Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob —- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which? (~Goodreads.com)

My Review: I must admit now, that the movie version is better than the book. I mean I think it was at least a bit more entertaining. Here, now Bella is torn between Jacob and Edward. What is wrong with this girl? Can’t she just like someone normal? Someone HUMAN. She loves both a werewolf and vampire. Someone too hot, someone too cold. Personally, I like my men at room temperature..and human. And once again, Bella is more annoying, stubborn and naive. You’d think getting older, going through a crap load of things that other people have never been through would make this girl grow mature and stable, but no. Bella is a different type of human. She is over emotional, a drama queen and needs to grow up.
Second confession, though, she is a bit more likeable in the novel than the movie, I only say this because, Kristen Stewart can’t act and has no emotion whatsoever. But, that doesn’t change Bella and her annoying, stubborn attitude toward everything. *Double Sigh* I’m glad I have finally reached the final chapter in the series, I can’t wait to read better crafted novels. Opinions?

My Rating: 2/5 -It Was Okay

No comments:

Post a Comment