Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Top 10 Boyfriends of 2011


My Top Ten Boyfriends:
(No particular order)

1. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth
(
Garret Hedlund)


2. Ky from Crossed by Ally Condie
(Matt Lanter)


3. Thomas from The Death Cure by James Dashner(he's not really a "boyfriend" but I love him. Logan Lerman)


4.  Linden from Wither by Lauren DeStefano
(Max Irons. Not techanically a boyfriend, but love him nonetheless)


5. Adam from Delirium by Lauren Oliver
(no pic)

6. Gabriel from Wither by Lauren DeStefano
(no pic)

7.  Bram from Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
(no pic)

8. Caleb from Eve by Anna Carey
(no pic)

That's all I could think of, sorry!
I didn't read much a lot of 2011 books ;b


6 comments:

  1. oooo i think i must meet this Four guy everyone keeps talking about!!!!

    Tara’s Swoonworthy Boyfriends and don’t forget about Tara’s Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure if I should like Linden or not. I had a crush on him, still I couldn't help it. He creeped me out a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. idk, i dont think it was all his fault and he seemed really sincere so i grew to like him

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always seen similarity between Logan Lerman and Dylan O'Brien (who plays Thomas in the new maze runner movie) haha. If I was to pick another person to play Thomas, it would have been Logan. But I still love Dylan O'brien <3

    ReplyDelete