Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)


 In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where you post the books you've recieved for review, bought, borrowed, traded, or got from the library!




Since I haven't had a computer to do IMM, here's what I've gotten in the last 2 or so weeks:





Modelland by Tyra Banks - Bought
I don't think you guys understand how
excited I am to read this! I don't care what
anyone says it sounds really good and I
can't wait to start reading it.

Noah Zarc- Mammoth Trouble by D. Robert Pease - Gift/For Review
Thank you D. Robert for sending me a copy
of your book, cannot wait to read.
Check out D. Robert at his blog!

Sleepless by Thomas Fahy - Bought
I've been wanting to read this book for
quite some time now, so when I saw this at
Books A Million for $4 I had to buy it.

Rampant by Diana Peterfreund - Bought
AHHH! If there's a book I'm more excited
about reading it's this one!I loved Diana's short story in
 Zombies VS Unicorns, so this is at the top of my TBR list.
You Against Me by Jenny Downham - WON!
Thank you Random Buzzers for sending
me a copy!As you guys should be aware of,
I'm a huge fan of Before I Die also by Jenny
Downham so I've very excited for this book.
And I got a little tearful because she used the
same font for this one as Before I Die.
I love that book so much *tear*


The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness - Library
So, this is the second in the Chaos Walking series.
And I'm currently reading it. I'll have the review for
the first one up soon.  A friend actually recommended
this series to me after he went nuts when he saw me reading
A Monster Calls, and he quickly saved me a copy
of the first at the library! How nice of him ;)
Great series so far.


Crossed by Ally Condie - Bought
I actually already finished reading it.
So, I'll have a review up soon. My book shelf looks
so cute now that I have this one next to Matched :3
Anyways, I ran to Wal-Mart so I could buy this!
If you guys aren't aware of this:
WAL-MART SELLS BOOKS ABOUT $3-10
LESS THAN ANYWAY WHERE ELSE.
This was about $3 less than the retail price.
So, if you guys want cheaper books go to Wal-Mart.
Discount Heaven!


A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness - WON
Thank you so much Jen at I Read Banned Books!
I devoured this book, it was amazing.
I'll have a review up soon.


Eve by Anna Carey - Borrowed
This isn't up in the picture because I
borrowed it from a friend. And I've already finished
reading it so I'll have this review up soon too!


So, that's it you guys!
What's in your mailbox?

9 comments:

  1. it's really good to know you Liked Jenny Downham's first novel! You against Me is going to be the first one I read from her, I sure hope I love it. I can't wait to see your review! Enjoy all of your Books :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Modelland!, I don't care what anyone thinks either. I really need to get You Against Me as well, great IMM.

    My IMM: http://whnbstihwsoft.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow lots of great books there :D I really fancy reading Crossed, it looks a good book. Happy reading.

    Jenny - My IMM (V-log)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I can't wait to read Crossed and Eve. Hope you enjoy the rest of the books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I'm actually curious about modelland so I plan on checking that one out soon. Enjoy all your books!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely looks like a great book week! See tons I'm super curious about. I hope you enjoy!

    My IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I hope Modelland lives up to your expectations. I can't wait to read Crossed. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome haul! You Against Me is in my TBR list too the reviews have been great!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  9. You got a lot of great books! I really want to read Crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete