Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Books patiently waiting to be devoured ;3

 
 
For quite some time now I've had around 8 books on my book shelf waiting to be read. I've been so occupied and determinded to finish reading the Twilight Saga that I have yet to start reading them!



  • The Year We Left Home - Jean Thompson - ARC
  • Don't Breathe A Word - Jennifer McMahon
  • Graveminder - Melissa Marr - ARC
  • The History of Love - Nicole Krauss
  • The Girl in the Blue Beret - Bobbie Anne Mason - ARC
  • Dominance - Will Lavender - ARC
  • Divergent - Veronica Roth
  • The Mistress's Revenge - Tamar Cohen - ARC

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE Divergent! :D

    P.S. Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Everyone says it's really good so I'm looking forward to reading it!
    And no problem, I love it :)
    Thank you for following me as well ♥

    ReplyDelete