Sunday, October 9, 2011

Random Buzzers..

I'm a bit bored with no IMM, and I decided to write about my little problem with Random Buzzers. );
So, this past summer I made a Random Buzzers account, and I really loved the fact that once you accumulated a certain amount of "Buzz Bucks" you could "purchase" a book from their "store."

So, I had finally gotten I think it was around 25,000 Buzz Bucks, which I was going to purchase Eragon by Christopher Paolini, with. And I had my order placed and everything. A couple days later it said my book was shipped and I was jumping for joy!
I was thinking "OMG, it'll be here in like 2 weeks!"

~TWO WEEKS WENT BY

It'll be here in the next two weeks!

~TWO MORE WEEKS HAVE GONE BY

Well, it should be here sometime soon.

~ THREE MONTHS WENT BY

And here we are now.
I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and sent an email to the "Head Buzzer," who then sent me a reply, about 2 or so days ago, telling me that they have sent it and I should get it in the next couple of days.
I've been dying to read this book! So, hopefully it arrives soon, or else the Head Buzzer will hear from me again!

~The end.
(Based on a true story, so it's real.)

2 comments:

  1. It's a good thing you contacted them. Otherwise, you probably never would have received your book.
    Eragon! Nice choice. I hope you get it soon.

    ReplyDelete