Sunday, October 16, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly Meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, where you post the books you've recieved for review, bought, borrowed, traded, or got from the library!






                        Here's what my lovely mumsi bought for me today:
The Zombie War came unthinkably close to eradicating humanity. Max Brooks, driven by the urgency of preserving the acid-etched first-hand experiences of the survivors from those apocalyptic years, traveled across the United States of America and throughout the world, from decimated cities that once teemed with upwards of thirty million souls to the most remote and inhospitable areas of the planet. He recorded the testimony of men, women, and sometimes children who came face-to-face with the living, or at least the undead, hell of that dreadful time. World War Z is the result. Never before have we had access to a document that so powerfully conveys the depth of fear and horror, and also the ineradicable spirit of resistance, that gripped human society through the plague years.
I'm very excited to read this, I love zombies so this should be amazing! Movie version will be in December of 2012, so that should be interesting as well. :)

What's in your mailbox?!

4 comments:

  1. Hello!! new follower here! so nice to meet you ^_^

    I haven read this book but they are making the movie =P great pick!

    Hello!! you got The Iron knighit omg!!!!!
    btw, new follower here so nice to meet you my dear =)

    My IMM this week:
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/in-my-mailbox-13.html

    And check out my awesome giveaway! three winners and 12 different books from where you can choose ^__^
    http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-giveaway.html

    take care and happy readiiiiiiiing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds cool! I hope you enjoy:) Thanks for stopping by my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set! New follower too. I'm very curious about this book b/c of the upcoming movie.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about this one but haven't had a chance to read it myself. I wonder how different the movie will be.

    ReplyDelete