Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday (late!)


Top Ten Childhood Favorites:
1. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein - I will forever love this book. It's a classic. How can you not love it?

2. The Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket - There once came a point in my childhood life when I was OBSESSED with these books.
I remember going crazy for them, I even got the last two as a birthday present! Way before I became book-obsessed. I never finished the series but I will one day!

3. Anything Junie B. Jones by Barbara Park-
I loved Junie B. Jones. I always thought she was crazy and funny.
I remember thinking once they got to Junie B. Jones First Grader
that the author had just over done. I hear there are like now
20 and that's just gone overboard for me!

4. Toad and Frog by Arnold Lobel- Ah, you gotta love Toad and Frog!

5. The Witches by Roald Dahl- What a great book. I never actually finished it
but I remember thinking that the pictures in the book matched EXACTLY how I pictured the characters. The 1990 movie, freaked me out though!

 6. The Magic Treehouse Series by Mary Pope Osborne -Another series I adored but didn't finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment