Sunday, December 4, 2011

2012 Standalone Reading Challenge

Blue Button

I'm participating in the 2012 Standalone Reading Challenge, which is being
 hosted by I Like These Books & Icey Books! The Challenge its self is to read at least
15 standalone books  published between December 27,
2011-December 31, 2012. Meaning no squels, companions,
or any of that sort. If you are interested in
participating click here for more information!

Here are the books that I chose for my Challenge:







The Fault in Our Stars
Someone Else's Life
Try Not to Breathe
Breaking Beautiful
The List
First Comes Love
Wrecked
Dead to You
If I Lie
What She Left Behind
Torn
My Life Next Door
Something Like Normal
Cracked
The Unquiet
When You Open Your Eyes
Enchanted






2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for signing up for the challenge. Just so you know, the challenge is being hosted by Hafsah from IceyBooks AND Britta (me) from I Like These Books.

    ReplyDelete