Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top 10 Book Covers of 2011


My Top 10 Books Covers:
(No particular order)

*I think the cover fits so well with the story & it's

creepy as well which is why it's one of my favorites.


*If you've read or are reading the series you'd

know that the covers correspond so well with Cassia's
story & that's why I love it so much!




*How could this not make the list?! I love love

this cover sooo much! It's one of the most beautiful book
covers I have seen ♥


*I have yet to read this one but I've read another by Lisa

and I think this cover is so pretty, which is why it's on my list.




*I haven't read this one either but I love this cover

so much, it's so beautiful and I just couldn't resist!



*I love the ORIGINAL cover. It's really pretty & I
don't really like that the 2nd is staying on the course of
the special edition version because their going to look weird
on my shelf together!


*Another I have yet to read, but I PLAN to. I think

this cover is absolutely gorgeous and I hear it's a really
good book, so can't wait to read it!



*I really like the fierceness of the girl on the cover

which is why it's one of my favorites!



*If you've read the book you'd know that the cover

goes perfectly with the creepiness of the cover and that's
why I love it so much!



LAST BUT NOT LEAST...





*I will be reading this soon! And I love this cover so much

so eerie and beautiful :)

2 comments:

  1. Great list, The Unbecoming is a very cool cover

    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/top-10-of-2011-covers.html

    ReplyDelete